Teachers - Grade Four
TOP 10 THINGS ABOUT Mrs Valleau:
10. I have been teaching at Wainwright Elementary for my entire career.
9. I have taught grades 2, 3, and 4
8. I grew up in Wainwright and Wainwright Elementary was my school.
7. I went to University in Calgary for my first 2 years. I transferred to King's
University in Edmonton and got my Bachelor of Arts and then my After
Degree in Elementary Education.
6. I love traveling, camping, bike riding and creating memories with
5. I have 5 kiddos in my house: Isaac, Sheri, Elijah, Gideon and Ezra.
It is a busy house - but I love it!
4. I have lived on a farm nearly my whole life - a dairy farm while I was
growing up and a grain farm now.
3. I love to scrapbook. I have made a Christmas scrapbook of each year, a baby
book scrapbook for each of my kiddos, and scrapbooks for any major trips
that Tim, the kids and I have been on.
2. I have been married to my mister for 16 years and we have been together for
23 years. We actually met on the Wainwright Elementary Adventure
1. I love my job! I love working with kids and figuring out
how they learn and trying to help them reach their
potential. I love the innocence and wonder they have.
I love seeing them learn and explore!!!
~ All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given us. LOTR ~